Whether you’re in management, marcom, HR, or sales, strategy is crucial to your profession. Becoming a more effective strategist requires perfecting skills like these:
• Understanding who you’re dealing with, whether you can trust them, and how to convince them to do what you want.
• Making the right hire, putting a new team together and identifying who is – and isn’t – a team player.
• Sensing when to close the deal and when to walk away.
• Reading tough customers, hostile rooms, and challenging situations.
• Staying cool in a crisis and making rapid decisions without losing sight of your long-term goals.
• Knowing whether you’re being persuaded … or played.
For all these reasons, your most strategic move is picking up the phone and calling When + How.
Here’s what we offer:
Negotiations and Closing Deals
Whether you’re anxious to sell your boss on a new project, sway that perfect hire into taking the job, or close a big deal, it takes stellar negotiation skills to get your way. Using techniques, tricks, and tells from the FBI hostage negotiation playbook, we will help you develop perception and persuasion powers you need to keep winning and reach your full potential.
Crisis Communications and Messaging
Using an approach rooted in neuroscience, psychology and social science, we help clients solve the most complex corporate communications challenges. Our messaging process has been used by such varied entities as Georgetown Cupcake, DuPont, Lockheed Martin, ASAE and the American Counseling Association.
Interviewing and Team Building
Learn from a former journalist who interviewed celebrities John F. Kennedy Jr. and Paul Newman for George Magazine and an ex- special agent for the FBI who has interrogated terrorists, spies and corporate whistleblowers. Acquire the sophisticated interviewing skills you need to hire the ideal candidate, appoint the perfect board member, or make the best business decision.
Our training combines FBI stealth, business strategy, and communications know-how to enhance your company’s success and reputation.
This is the part where we’re supposed to hit you with the hard sell. But that’s such an old school tactic. Instead, we’re inviting you to sign up for insights, updates, and case studies.