Join us for a 60-minute webinar where we will explore how China and Europe are recovering from the COVID-19 outbreak. We’ll discuss the winners and losers in public perception, innovative business ideas and how to withstand the business quarantine.
We’ve put together a live webinar on April 9th with three highly-regarded thought leaders. Join Adele Cehrs, CEO of When and How Agency, crisis communications expert and contributor for the Wall Street Journal, and author, as well as Chip Massey, former FBI hostage negotiator and special agent, and Diana David Wu, ex-Financial Times exec, current business strategist and author of Future Proof.
This 60-minute webinar will provide practical ways to keep your cool, navigate self-doubt, anticipate your customer’s needs and remain relevant, but not opportunistic in uncertain times.
This webinar will cover:
– How companies and individuals can de-escalate fears of the board, corporate partners, and most importantly — customers, using tips based on hostage negotiation techniques straight out of the FBI handbook.
– A framework for business continuity and crisis communications to navigate challenging circumstances.
– Specific ways to innovate by revealing your customers “presets” and “resets” based in social psychology.
– The basic tenets of Time Conditioning for adding tension at the right points in a strategic way and maintaining control.
– Uncover the tape that is running in people’s heads about how they want to be perceived called an “Unstated Narrative.”
– Mental Tripwires are invisible biases that when triggered cause executives to act like alarmists. Learn how to control this panic, fear, and anxiety to your advantage.
– Understand when you’re relevant by learning and practicing “brand patience.”
This is your opportunity to hear from three globally respected experts and solve the challenges you are facing in real-time. We hope you will join us on Thursday, April 9th at 9:00 AM Eastern Time for this important discussion to provide you with the tools to effectively lead now – and when the next crisis occurs.
This webinar will be available soon.